Casual Exam Invigilators, Readers and Scribes (£8.82 per hour)
Posted - 15th Mar 2018
We are now recruiting for exam invigilators, scribes and readers to support pupils in years 6, 10 and 11 in SATs and GCSE exams.
- Invigilators: - responsible for supervising tests or exams for the duration of the scheduled time and returning all exam materials to the exams officer at the end of the allocated time.
- Scribes:- to assist pupils with writing answers in exams and SATS
- Readers:- to read questions and information to pupils in exams
Examination Periods available for invigilation:
- May, June and November - GCSEs and mocks
- May - KS2 SATs
- Morning Session - 8.30am to 11:30am - Afternoon Session - 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Full or half day sessions are offered
- Minimum of 3 hours per day
Click here for a detailed job description
Remuneration: £8.82 per hour